Saturday, January 27, 2018

Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken

My  youngest  son took me  to Applebee's for  dinner  earlier this evening ... he  suggested  I get the  Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken and  said  it's what  he  gets every time  he goes there . Since  he kept telling me how delicious it was I didn't even  bother looking at the menu and had him order  it for me. I certainly  was  not  the least  bit  let down ... one of the best  restaurant  meals I've had.
It looked very  appetizing  ..... as  you can see in the  pic  above with its  Granny Smith apple relish topping the  chicken. The  chicken was  perfectly grilled ...  fork  tender and  very  moist ...   on a bed of wild  rice... quinoa...pecans  and  cranberries ...  then  drizzled  with  a lemony  olive  oil  vinaigrette...YUM YUM
It was  very  filling  and only 560 calories ...not  bad for a  delicious  completely  balanced meal !
Would I order it again ... you BET!!!
I am going to  experiment  if  I can't  find  a copycat recipe for this .

No comments:

Post a Comment